Designed for the cold barns. Warm and comfortable HEATR® fabric is built into the breech and extra knee patch seemless built in to avoid irratation. Along with a handy pocket built in. New and improved HEATR® is equipped with more stretch and durability! WSI provides you with soft, comfortable, dry-fit, American-made clothing that helps increase your performance and allows you to be your best.
- Will keep you warm even in temperatures from -10° to 60°
- HEATR® is body-mapped through the glutes and hamstrings with thermal windstop panel for added warmth without the bulk
- Featuring side pockets, wide waistband, and thicker inner thigh fabric for added protection and grip
- 4 way stretch for flexibility, durability, and comfort
HEATR®: 70% Polyester, 27% HEATR®, 3% Spandex
- HEATR® is a high-tech material developed by WSI that helps keep you up to 40% warmer than other materials on the market. Fibers that are integrated within the fabric expand and heat up as they come into contact with the skin. Since the fibers are integrated in the fabric, they will not wash out.
Windstop: 94% Polyester, 6% Spandex (Face); 100% Polyurethane (Membrane); 100% Polyester (Back)
- Blocks wind in up to a -20 degree windchill
- Wind and water resistant, great for arctic temperatures