Warmer: Ideal for temperatures of -10° to 60°
Be Your Best
WSI provides you with soft, comfortable, stylish, American-made clothing that increases athletic performance without sacrificing fashion. WSI allows you to be your best. The Polar Plaid HEATR® Shirt will prepare you for temperatures reaching as low as -10 degrees Fahrenheit. HEATR® fabric that is body-mapped in the core, as well as ProWikMax® throughout, will ensure you are warm. ProWikMax® will also keep you comfortable as it wicks away sweat buildup. If this was not enough, our premier product includes zippered pockets and thumbholes in the sleeves for extra pizzazz.
Our innovative HEATR® line is integrated with a proprietary fiber built deep within the fabric of the clothing. As your body comes into contact with the sportswear the fabric will expand, causing the fiber to heat up. This will make you feel so warm that you'll want to cut down your layering in half! When you are equipped with our comfortable, light-weight HEATR® gear, know we've got your back! As well as the rest of your body for that matter!
- Uniquely body mapped with HEATR® fabric in the core areas to provide warmth and ventilation
- Princess cut seams compliment the feminine physique
- Features a 1/2 zip, thumb holes for extended warmth and two invisible pockets for accessibility
- Proudly Made in USA
HEATR®: 70% Polyester, 27% HEATR®, 3% Spandex
- HEATR® is a high-tech material developed by WSI that helps keep you up to 40% warmer than other materials on the market.
- Comfortable, functional, and moisture wicking
- The HEATR® technology is integrated into the fibers of the fabric, therefore it will not wash out
- Antimicrobial technology inhibits bacterial growth and cuts down odor
ProWikMax®: 88% Polyester, 12% Spandex
- 4-way stretch compression to give maximum comfort and performance
- WikMax® material removes moisture away from skin
- Perfect for warm or cool climate conditions
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Line Dry
For more information on custom orders, email firstname.lastname@example.org