HEATR® Sierra 1/4 Zip Shirt
Warmer: Ideal for temperatures of -10° to 60°
Be Your Best
WSI provides you with soft, comfortable, dry-fit, American-made clothing that increases athletic performance and allows you to be your best. The HEATR® Sierra 1/4 Zip is a popular item as it is sublimated will our stylish outdoor print. The product's functional design prepares you for temperatures reaching as low as -10 degrees Fahrenheit. HEATR® fabric that is body-mapped in the collar, as well as thicker ProWikMax® built throughout, will ensure you are warm. ProWikMax® will also keep you comfortable as it wicks away sweat to prevent buildup.
Our innovative HEATR® line is integrated with a proprietary fiber built deep within the fabric of the clothing. As your body comes into contact with the sportswear the fabric will expand, causing the fiber to heat up. This will make you feel so warm that you'll want to cut down your layering in half! When you are equipped with our comfortable, light-weight HEATR® gear, know we've got your back! As well as the rest of your body for that matter!
- HEATR® is built into the neck for enhanced warmth without the bulk
- Front sublimated print for added style for everyday wear
- 4-way stretch brushed ProWikMax® lining for soft hand and extra insulation
- Proudly Made in USA
HEATR®: 70% Polyester, 27% HEATR®, 3% Spandex
- HEATR® is a high-tech material developed by WSI that helps keep you up to 40% warmer than other materials on the market.
- Comfortable, functional, and moisture wicking
- The HEATR® technology is integrated into the fibers of the fabric, therefore it will not wash out
- Antimicrobial technology inhibits bacterial growth and cuts down odor
ProWikMax®: 88% Polyester, 12% Spandex
- 4-way stretch compression to give maximum comfort and performance
- WikMax® material removes moisture away from skin
- Anti-microbial technology inhibits bacterial growth and cuts down odor
- Brushed lining for soft hand and added warmth
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle, with like colors
- Line Dry
For more information on custom orders, email firstname.lastname@example.org