This shirt was designed by one little girl known as "All-Star Amelia" was diagnosed when they found a Stage IV Germ Cell Tumor. Amelia used her creativity to design the shirt as a "thank you" to donors of Pinky Swear Foundation, a nonprofit in Edina, Minnesota that helps families dealing with cancer. Her shirts will not only go to donors but will also be available to people across the nation.
Pinky Swear Foundation said the organization hopes All-Star Amelia's shirt will remind donors of the impact their gifts make on families.
WSI will donate proceeds from the shirts to Pinky Swear Foundation.
- 100% of proceeds will go back to the Pinky Swear foundation
- Soft, comfortable, lightweight SoftTECH™ fabric
- Wicking properties that efficiently remove moisture
- Antimicrobial properties that reduce odors
- Long-lasting sportswear with built-in Anti-Snag technology
- Scoop neck
- Proudly Made in USA, since 1990
- Crew Neck Collar
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Line Dry
- Buttery Soft
- Great against the skin
- Advanced wicking properties
- Anti-microbial Properties
- Anti-Snag Technology