HEATR® - Tundra Base Layer
Warm: Ideal for temperatures of 0° to 75°
New and Improved HEATR®! More Stretch and Durability!
Be Your Best
WSI provides you with soft, comfortable, dry-fit, American-made clothing that increases athletic performance and allows you to be your best. The HEATR® Tundra Base Layer shirt will prepare you for temperatures reaching as low as 0 degrees Fahrenheit. HEATR® fabric, which is body-mapped throughout the product, will ensure you are warm. Additionally, this base layer is extremely comfortable as the fabric wicks away sweat buildup and has flat seams that cannot be felt.
Our innovative HEATR® line is integrated with a proprietary fiber built deep within the fabric of the clothing. As your body comes into contact with the sportswear the fabric will expand, causing the fiber to heat up. This will make you feel so warm that you'll want to cut down your layering in half! When you are equipped with our comfortable, light-weight HEATR® gear, know we've got your back! As well as the rest of your body for that matter!
- Base layer with less bulk, moderate warmth and advanced wicking properties
- HEATR® is located throughout the entire shirt for enhanced thermal warmth
- Flat seams for comfort
- HEATR®: 70% Polyester, 27% HEATR®, 3% Spandex
- Stay warmer and drier in the amazing HEATR® products
- HEATR® fabric generates heat by a fiber that expands and heats up when it comes into contact with the skin
- HEATR® is comfortable, functional and moisture wicking
- The HEATR® technology is integrated into the fibers of the fabric therefore will not wash out
- Anti-microbial technology assists in destroying and inhibiting the growth of bacteria while simultaneously cutting down on odor
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle, with like colors
- Line Dry