HEATR® Tundra Base Layer Pants
New and improved HEATR® base layer is equipped with more stretch and durability! WSI provides you with soft, comfortable, dry-fit, American-made clothing that increases athletic performance and allows you to be your best.
- Will keep you warm even in temperatures from 0° to 75° F
- Uniquely body mapped with HEATR® throughout legs with ProWikMax® fabric integrated below and calf and in the groin for added muscle recovery and warmth
- Exposed waistband for added comfort
HEATR®: 70% Polyester, 27% HEATR®, 3% Spandex
- HEATR® is a high-tech material developed by WSI that helps keep you up to 40% warmer than other materials on the market. Fibers that are integrated within the fabric expand and heat up as they come into contact with the skin. Since the fibers are integrated in the fabric, they will not wash out.
- Advanced wicking properties, anti-microbial properties, anti-snag technology
- ProWikMax™ has a brushed lining for softness and added warmth
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle, with like colors
- Line Dry